The recruitment drive continues for multiple positions including Site Managers, Plant Operatives and Labourers.
Our recent recruitment campaign proved very positive with the successful appointment of experienced and enthusiastic new team members. Thanks to a (still growing) order book, we have extended the recruitment campaign to further invest in our high calibre workforce.
DDS offers stable, long-term employment for skilled and committed colleagues. Many of our long-term colleagues started their careers with DDS (some stretching back over 25 years ago) as labourers and demolition operatives, progressing to Plant Operatives, Supervisors and even Contracts Managers.
If you are looking to build a career in demolition, DDS is the Contractor to embrace and develop this ambition.
CCDO Supervisors / Site Managers:
- CCDO Card
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- First Aid Training
- SSSTS / SMSTS (advantageous)
- IPAF & PASMA (advantageous)
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in full Supervisory / Management role
- Experience driving 360 Excavators to demolish structures
- Experienced using a selection of hydraulic attachments (Shears, Crackers, Pulverisors, Breakers and Selector Grabs).
- Blue CPCS Card is preferable
Demolition Operatives / Labourers:
- On-site demolition experience
- Demolition and Asbestos Awareness Training
- Current CCDO Card is preferable
The rates of pay for all positions is dependant on experience however will be competitive.
To apply, please identify which position and email your CV to email@example.com.