DDS Demolition is looking for a Yard Operative to join our busy team working within our reclamation and salvage yard.
Previous experience of operating wood machinery, Bandsaws / planers etc and working within a building supplies yard would be an advantage.
The ideal candidate:
- A forklift licence,
- A full, clean, driving licence,
- Used to interacting with customers,
- Able to work as part of a busy team and on your own initiative
- Competent working with/ around wood machinery, saws / planer etc
The role will involve:
- To assist with day to day running of the reclamation and salvage yard
- Some manual handling
- Serving customers, dealing with telephone enquiries / sales enquiries and Till work
- Replenish stock and process salvage ready for sale
- To load and unload vehicles
- Monday – Friday 7.30-5.00
- (Saturday 7.30-1.00 maybe future option)
DDS Demolition is proud of our extremely low staff turnover rate and feel that this is a rare opportunity to join our team at a very exciting and promising stage of our companies development.
The salary is negotiable, dependent on the candidate’s experience, but will be competitive and accompanied by a full package.
DDS Demolition is an equal opportunities employer.
Please send CV’s to email@example.com