DDS Contracting, part of the DDS Group, has been established for three years and is currently undergoing controlled expansion. This has led to an opening for an Office Administrator.
Primary functions of the role will be to support both the daily operation of the office and administration support for the Operational & Commercial Teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reception duties
- Tender submission support
- Diary management
- Travel arrangements and accommodation sourcing
- Minute taking
- Management of online document control system
- General office logistics ordering stationery, toners etc
- Recruitment-placing adverts, dealing with outside agencies and handling responses
- Processing and delegation of internal workload-liaising with Estimating Team and Operations Manager to ensure deadlines are met
- Support Contracts Manager with compiling Method Statements
- Production of O&M Manuals
- Live document control
- Providing support to Site Teams
- Requesting services for sites
- Driving licence checks
- Set up of new starters
- Processing holiday and sickness
The ideal candidate must be extremely well organised, able to think outside of the box and have a good level of administrative experience.
This busy and varied role will require someone to have excellent IT skills, a solid understanding of Word, Excel and Outlook, sound attention for detail, and be able to focus on the priorities of the business.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of small and highly motivated team in a successful and rapidly evolving Groundworks business.
Office Location: Manston, Margate
Working Hours: 7.30-17.00 Monday-Friday
If you feel that you have the skillset for this position, please submit your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing what experience you have that makes you suitable for this position and your salary expectations.
Please note: any applications without a covering letter will be disregarded.