DDS Demolition understand that different people possess different skills and by embracing diversity, we as a company draw on a wider pool of talent and experience, creating the innovative and understanding working environment we pride ourselves on.
DDS Demolition requires all employees, of whatever authority, to abide by and adhere to the requirements of the Code of Practice issued by the Equal Opportunities Commission and the Commission for Racial Equality.
The company abides by:
- The Race Relations Act 1979 (amended 2000)
- Sex Discrimination Act 1975 Amendment Regulations 2003
- Disability Discrimination Act 1995
- Employment Equality (Age) Regulations 2006
- Specifically, discrimination is prohibited in: treating any individual on grounds of sex, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others.
Equal Opportunities apply to DDS Demolition in its entirety, every employee is given the environment to fulfill their potential within the company, and each member of staff is encouraged to be proactive against all forms of discrimination.